3. Your hearing aids don’t seem to to be working properly
Hearing aids usually last between three to seven years. There are a number of factors affecting the lifetime of a hearing aid, including how well the hearing aid was built, how well the hearing aid is maintained, and how much wear and tear the hearing aid goes through while being worn.
Do you experience any of the following changes in your hearing aid? If you experience any of the following changes, you might consider getting an adjustment, a repair, or a new device:
- Does your hearing device buzz, whistle or give feedback?
- Do you have trouble hearing speech in noisy situations?
- Do you have trouble hearing phone conversations?
- Are your hearing aids not working as well as they used to?
- Is it more tiring using your hearing aids than it used to be?
You are welcome to contact us, so we can find out if your hearing aid can be fixed by adjusting or repairing it
Hearing aid adjustment and repair