2-week Hearing Aid Trial
Terms and conditions
- Eligibility for and exact hearing aid model selected for the trial is dependent on the hearing and lifestyle needs determined at the discretion of our qualified clinicians.
- Hearing check at no cost is available to adults 18 years and over only.
- Duration of the trial is for 14 days only.
- Accessories are not available as part of the trial, unless the clinician in their sole discretion determines that the accessory is necessary for the hearing aid to function. For more details check with your clinician.
- Only one style hearing aid can be trialled, and moulds and speakers are provided at no cost to the client.
- Audika, is the owner of the hearing aid/s until such time as they are paid in full.
- The client may not assign, transfer and/or sell the hearing aid/s.
- The client agrees to:
a) Follow instructions provided by Audika for the proper use of the hearing aid/s.
b) Use the hearing aid/s in a proper manner, with reasonable care and solely for the purpose for which they are intended to be used
c) Properly store the hearing aid/s in their storage container provided by Audika, when not in use
d) Not do any act which is likely to damage or alter the condition of the hearing aid/s.
- The client agrees to make a follow-up appointment as specified in the trial agreement or by our qualified clinicians.
- In event of loss, damage or failure to return the hearing aid/s, Audika reserves the right to charge the client up to 100% of the stated value in the trial agreement at its sole discretion.