Audika and Croquet NZ Partnership
Terms and Conditions - $30 Donation
- In these terms and conditions “Audika” means Audika New Zealand Limited, Auckland (NZBN 9429 0309 005 091).
- Offer only available to new Audika clients. A new Audika client is a person who has not received services from a clinic trading under the “Audika” brand. “Services” means professional services of any kind and includes previous hearing tests/checks/screens and any other completed appointment type, including checks/screens undertaken at community events. However, a hearing check/screen that is booked using the promotional code “Croquet New Zealand” will not be considered “Services” for the purposes of this clause.
- Audika will donate $30 to Croquet New Zealand (CNZ) for every client who meets the eligibility criteria in clause 2 and books and attends a full hearing test with Audika (“Croquet New Zealand Donation Offer”) and who mentions the promotional code “Croquet New Zealand” when booking.
- Employees of Audika and any of its related companies are not eligible for the Croquet New Zealand Donation Offer.
- Limit of 1 Croquet New Zealand Donation Offer ($30 donation) per person.
- Donations will be paid by Audika to CNZ.
- The Croquet New Zealand Donation Offer is only available for full hearing tests conducted in an Audika clinic and is not available for hearing checks/screens nor the online, self-hearing test at audika.co.nz. Audika has the sole discretion to determine whether a hearing check/screen or a hearing test is required for a particular client.
- Clients must mention “Croquet New Zealand’ and all details requested must be provided when booking to be eligible for this offer.
- To receive the Croquet New Zealand Donation Offer, clients must attend their booked appointment. The $30 donation will not be made if the appointment is cancelled or not attended.
- The Croquet New Zealand Donation Offer may be terminated by Audika at any time. In the event of termination, Audika will pay the $30 donation for all hearing tests attended up to the date of termination.