Audika & Probus Partnership Probus Member Benefit Scheme
Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions “Audika” means Audika Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 061 969 006) and “Probus” means Probus Clubs accredited to PSPL (ABN 38 7264 239 79).
- The Member Benefit Scheme (“the Offer”) is available to Probus Clubs and their members within Australia and New Zealand.
- The offer is open from 1st September 2022 until 30th June 2023 ("Offer Term”). Audika may, in its sole discretion, extend the Offer Term.
- Probus Club members are eligible for a 10% discount** off the Optimal and Premium ranges of hearing aids purchased from an Audika hearing clinic.
**10% discount is off the normal Audika selling price of the hearing device prior to eligible health and benefits/applicable government subsidies being paid. Discount not available in conjunction with any other discount offers. Excludes any spend on accessories (such as re-charging units and remote controls), assisted listening devices, batteries and/or maintenance, consumables, spare parts, Ultimate Care package and any other service change.
- Audika also offers free hearing checks to adults aged 18 years or over.
- Mention the “Probus Member Offer” and present your Probus member card number at the time of your appointment with Audika to redeem this offer in clinic.
- Probus Clubs may apply to host an Audika/ Probus Meeting by completing and submitting an enquiry form’ on the Audika website. The enquiry form will be sent to the relevant Audika Regional Manager for approval. Each request will be assessed on its geographical opportunity and local clinic availability, and it is at Audika’s sole discretion whether to approve the meeting. The relevant Audika Regional Manager will contact the Probus club that applied to host an Audika/Probus Meeting to advise of the outcome, and if approved, to make the necessary arrangements for the event.
- Audika will provide a $40 gift voucher of choice by the Probus Club to the relevant Probus Club for every ‘Audika/ Probus Meeting’ booked and hosted at that Probus Club during the Offer Term ("Club Offer”).
- There is a limit of one $40 gift voucher per Probus Club Meeting. Meetings that are booked and then cancelled/do not proceed for any reason are not eligible for the Club Offer.
- The Probus Club must provide Audika with a minimum event lead time of 3 weeks.
- Gift vouchers will be purchased by Audika and provided to the Probus Club meeting organiser at the relevant Probus Club Meeting.
^ Fee-free, interest-free payment plans, 60-day change of mind return period, and for all Oticon, Sonic and Bernafon hearing aids a 12-month hearing aid loss and damage cover and 4-year hearing aid warranty all form part of the Audika Advantage. Read Audika Advantage full terms and conditions.
1 New Zealand Government subsidies and ACC cover support may be available to make treatment more affordable for you. New Zealand Ministry of Health and ACC Programs are only available to eligible clients and conditions apply.