How may we help you?Enter you name to start chat.
Please note a worn-out battery should be removed immediately and disposed of accordingly. Remember that batteries and hearing aids should be kept out of reach of children and pets. If you suspect someone has swallowed or inserted a hearing aid battery, immediately call the 24-hour National Poisons Centre on 0800 764 766. Always read the label and follow instructions.
Our hearing clinic locator will quickly show you a choice of clinics in your area
Always read the label and follow instructions. *Free hearing checks are only available to adults aged 18 years or older. If you have been referred to us by your GP/ENT for a diagnostic test, this may attract a charge.