Live Chat

×

Welcome to Audika, we are here to help.
Enter your name and click start chat…

How to change batteries in your Oticon Opn invisible in-the-canal hearing aids

Go back to hearing aid maintenance videos


WARNING
New and used button/coin batteries are hazardous and should be kept away from children. Button/coin batteries can cause serious injuries if swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. Seek medical attention immediately if this is suspected.  The New Zealand National Poisons Centre can be contacted 24/7 on 0800 764 766 for fast, expert advice.