Music Lovers Giveaway
Terms and conditions
- By entering into the Audika’s ‘Music Lovers Giveaway’ Competition, you agree that information as to how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions, and that entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged over 18 years of age and who are a first-time client of Audika New Zealand (“Eligible Entrants”).
- New (first time) clients to Audika are described as a person who has never previously received services from a clinic trading under the Audika brand or by an Audika/Audika New Zealand clinician.
- Employees, directors and management of Audika (or any of its related entities) and their immediate families, and its agencies associated with the competition are ineligible.
- This competition is only valid for new clients. Anyone who has already attended an appointment at Audika is ineligible.
Entry into the Competition
- The competition commences at 9am NZST 1 May 2023 and closes at 11.59pm NZST on 30 June 2023 (“Competition Period”).
- An Eligible Appointment includes a screening appointment (including screening undertaken at Audika events), and hearing tests or screens with an Audika clinician ("Eligible Appointment”). The Eligible Appointment must be the first appointment the Eligible Entrant attends with Audika. For the avoidance of doubt, maintenance appointments are not eligible appointments.
- To be automatically entered into the competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, book and attend an Eligible Appointment at any Audika clinic operating in New Zealand (“Participating Clinic”).
- Bookings that are made and cancelled during the Promotional Period will also be excluded from the competition.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
Selecting the Winner
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received nationally during the Competition Period (“the Winner”).
- The draw will take place at Handling Matters, Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer, NSW, 2099, Australia at 12pm AEST on 14 July 2023.
- The Winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on the Audika website (audika.co.nz) and on other social media channels on or by 18 July 2023.
- Audika may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case the winner is ineligible. In the event of the Winner being ineligible/unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions Audika reserves the right to award the prize to the Eligible Entrant who entry was drawn next after the original winner.
- A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 21 July 2023 at the same time and place as the draw stipulated in Clause 9, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on the Audika website (audika.co.nz).
- Audika’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one (1) prize. The Winner shall win:
a) 2 x tickets to see COME TOGETHER perform Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours entire album in Auckland, on 5 August 2023, valued up to NZ $150.00 per ticket, including order fees (NZ$300.00 total);
b) One (1) night’s accommodation at Cordis Auckland, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand, in a king or twin share (one room) including breakfast for 2, up to the value of NZ$500.00 to be booked by Audika; and
c) Return flights for 2 people (if the Winner is not local to Auckland), from the Winner’s closest airport to Auckland, to be booked by Audika, up to the value NZ$1,700.00
- Redemption and general use of the Prize is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the Aotea Centre, the Cordis Hotel or the airline/airports relevant to the Winner. Audika will not be responsible for any flight delays and/or cancellations. For the avoidance of doubt, the Winner shall be responsible for all other costs and incidentals incurred by them in redeeming the Prize, including without limitation transport costs, parking costs, food and beverage costs, travel insurance, entertainment costs and/or any other costs.
- Total prize value of the Prize in this promotion is valued up to NZ$2,500 Dollars.
- Acceptance of the prize shall be at the Winner’s own risk.
- The prize offered is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services, except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- Audika will not be held responsible or liable for prizes that are delayed, lost, delayed, misdirected, or not delivered.
- Audika does not accept liability for any expenses incurred by the Winner in redeeming the prize.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Audika's control, Audika may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
- By entering this Competition the participant agrees that the decisions of Audika in all matters regarding this competition are final and binding.
- Except where legally prohibited, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Audika to use the winner’s name, photograph and/or voice in promotional material.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Audika reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this competition. Audika reserves the right to modify the rules of the competition in any way or at any time, as long as reasonable notice is given. This clause is subject to applicable laws and directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to applicable consumer protection laws, Audika does not warrant or guarantee the fitness for purpose, merchantability, functionality or suitability of any prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, related companies and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any other loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including (but not limited to): (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the entrants appointment is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- This competition shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
This competition is run by Audika New Zealand Limited, Auckland NZBN 0800 569 148 0050.