$1000 Air New Zealand Travel Voucher
Terms and conditions
- In these terms and conditions “Audika” means Audika New Zealand Ltd.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences 15 July 2022 and ends 31 October 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible for entry, an individual must have been;
a) invited to enter the prize draw by participating in an activity and filling out an entry form at an Audika exhibition event during the promotional period; or
b) personally advised they will be eligible to enter the Prize Draw by completing a hearing test appointment by an Audika representative at a sales activation event during the promotional period
- The prize on offer is 1x Air New Zealand travel voucher to the value of $1000.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person and is subject to appointment availability.
- Cancelling or not attending your hearing appointment booking will omit you from the promotion.
- The draw will take place at the Audika head office, Level 4, Building B, 11 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113 on November 1, 2022. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by phone first, then in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize stipulated in 5. The prize will be sent out to the winner via post within 7 days of the draw date (subject to the winner being able to be contacted).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take and/or redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $1000.00. The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher/gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher/gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher/gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/gift card. Voucher/gift card is valid for the time indicated on the gift card and must be used within that time.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Tuesday 28th November 2022 at 10:30am AEST - at Audika Head Office, Suite 4, Level 4, Building B, 11 Talavera Road, NSW 2113 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by phone first and then in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
- f this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, related companies and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any other loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including (but not limited to): (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is Audika Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 061 969 006), Suite 4, Level 4, Building B, 11 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, 1800 317 914.